Easy Couscous with Mussels
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 133
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 15g
Saturated Fat 3g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 8g
Total Carbohydrates 57g
Dietary Fiber 3g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 cup couscous (about 180g)
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 240g mussels (flesh only)
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- Bring the stock to the boil, then add the coucous to cook for 2 minutes, stir constantly.
- Cover the couscous and turn off the heat. Let it simmer for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, brown the onion in 1 teaspoon olive oil over medium heat, then add the mussels to cook for a few minutes; season with salt and pepper.
- Add the remaining oil to the cousous and fluff the couscous with a large fork, then add salt, pepper, mussels and basil, mix well.
- Serve with boiled vegetables or a green salad to make a full meal.
私人執業註冊營養師Private Dietitian http://www.privatedietitian.com/