Ham and Vegetable Pasta
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 69
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 8g
Saturated Fat 2g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 4g
Total Carbohydrates 46g
Dietary Fiber 4g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 100g Fusilli (about 1 and 1/3 cups)
- half cup shredded ham
- half cup sliced mushrooms
- half cup frozen or fresh mixed vegetables (e.g. carrot & peas)
- 4 teaspoons parmesan cheese powder
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Put salt and 2 cups of water in a small saucepan, bring to the boil then add Fusilli pasta, cook for 8 minutes, drain and set aside.
- Heat up oil in a pan, add vegetables and ham, saute for 2 minutes, then add half cup of water, tomato sauce and black pepper, bring to the boil.
- Transfer the pasta into the pan and stir to mix well.
- Sprinkle with cheese powder before serving.
私人執業註冊營養師Private Dietitian http://www.privatedietitian.com/