Tomato and Zucchini Risotto
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 34
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 4g
Saturated Fat 1g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 3g
Total Carbohydrates 46g
Dietary Fiber 1g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 cup Arborio rice (160g), washed and drained
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- half cup onion, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup tinned or fresh Roma style tomatoes, diced
- half cup dry white wine
- 1 cup chicken or vegetable stock
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- half cup fresh coriander leaves
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in pan over medium heat, brown garlic and onion then pour into a rice cooker.
- Add rice, tomatoes, wine and stock to the rice cooker, stir to mix well then cook with lid on.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining oil in pan over medium heat and fry zucchini for 2 minutes.
- When rice is cooked and kept warm for 5 minutes, fluff rice then add zucchini and coriander leaves. Stir gently to mix well. Add salt and pepper to taste
- pinch of salt
- pinch of ground black pepper
Private Dietitian http://www.privatedietitian.com/