Thai Red Curry Chicken
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 100
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 11g
Saturated Fat 2g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 5g
Total Carbohydrates 19g
Dietary Fiber 3g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 400g skinless chicken fillet, fat trimmed and discarded
- 2 cups julienne carrot
- 1 large onion, sliced into thin wedges
- 1 cup diced potato
- 1 cup skim evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Cut chicken into large pieces.
- Heat oil in pan, add chicken and saute over high heat for 3 minutes.
- Turn down the heat, add onion, potato and carrot and saute until onion turns transparent.
- Add evaporated milk and curry paste, stir to mix well. Season with salt.
- Cover and simmer over low heat for 20 minutes.
- Stir in basil before serving. Serve with jasmine rice.
- 4 teaspoon Thai red curry paste
- pinch of salt
- half cup fresh basil
Private Dietitian http://www.privatedietitian.com/