Prawn Egg Foo Yung
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 242
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 27g
Saturated Fat 6g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 6g
Monounsaturated Fat 13g
Total Carbohydrates 5g
Dietary Fiber 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 200g shelled and deveined raw prawns
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoon chopped spring onion
- 2 teaspoon vegetables oil
- Lightly beat egg, add soy sauce, sesame oil and white pepper, then mix well and set aside.
- Heat half teaspoon oil in a non-stick pan over medium heat, saute spring onion and prawns, season with salt, then transfer into the egg mixture and stir gently to mix.
- Add the remaining oil into the pan, then pour the egg mixture into the pan and fry on each side for about 2 minute or until the egg is set.
- Serve with rice and boiled vegetables.
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
Private Dietitian http://www.privatedietitian.com/