Beef and Mushroom Rolls in Oyster Sauce
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 91
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 10g
Saturated Fat 3g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 5g
Total Carbohydrates 5g
Dietary Fiber 1g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 200g Enoki mushrooms or other fresh mushrooms
- 300g beef, sliced thinly (You may use the ones for hot pot)
- 2 teaspoons vegetables oil
- 1 teaspoon corn flour
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon water
- pinch of black pepper
- Trim any visible fat off the beef slices, discard the fat.
- Dust one side of each beef slices with corn flour, then put a small bunch of mushrooms and make into rolls.
- Heat up oil over medium heat in a non-stick pan, fry the rolls, turning, until cooked through (about 4 minutes).
- Mix oyster sauce in water and drizzle over the rolls, season with black pepper, turn to coat well.
- Serve with rice and salad.
Private Dietitian http://www.privatedietitian.com/