Baked Chicken Fillet with Two Mushrooms
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 27
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 3g
Saturated Fat 1g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 1g
Total Carbohydrates 2g
Dietary Fiber 1g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 160g chicken fillet, cut into strips
- 100g of two different types of fresh mushrooms of your choice
- Preheat oven to 190ºC.
- Rinse and wipe dry all fresh mushrooms; cut roughly.
- Fold aluminium foil into a bag.
- Mix chicken with the seasoning, then stir in the mushrooms and place in the bag.
- Seal the bag and place in the over to cook for 20 minutes.
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh garlic
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- pinch of white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon cooking wine (optional)
Private Dietitian http://www.privatedietitian.com/