Tuna and Sweetcorn Frittata
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 116
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 13g
Saturated Fat 4g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 6g
Total Carbohydrates 1g
Dietary Fiber 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 medium can (185g) tuna in brine, drain and flaked
- 1 cup sweetcorn kernels
- 2 tablespoon chopped spring onion
- 2 tablespoon grated low fat cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Combine tuna, sweetcorn, cheese and spring onion in a large bowl, add eggs. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan over medium heat, Add egg mixture and cook for 2-3 minutes, then use a spatula to slightly lift cooked edge to allow uncooked mixture to run under side and base.
- Cook for a further 2-3 minutes or until set around the edge but still soft in the middle.
- Invert frittata on to a plate. Slide back into pan then cook for another 3 minutes or until almost cooked in the middle. Remove from heat. Stand for 5 minutes in pan.
- Serve with salad.
- salt and pepper
Private Dietitian http://www.privatedietitian.com/